Viridiscent Aquamarine



Entry date: 20th April 2021

For (or is it To?) Shredder Volleyball


What do you call it when a person becomes a parody of himself? 
I wouldn't know, I'm GUILTY of it. Or does that give me all the more reason to know what's going on? Ah, screw it. 

To simply put, I can finish off this dusty blogpost on this now obsolete blog with the classic, "Oh, I love you". But I don't think that will suffice today. Doesn't come close actually.

I mean, I say that to everyone. I'm just generally filled with affection to throw it around like nobody's business. And the equivalent reciprocation helps too. 

I must've been ten years old when I asked this seemingly random question to my mum. "What's your favorite word in the English language?", to which she replied "Love".
Ten-year-old bad-to-the-bone, lead-pumping, Hell's angel, Son of Anarchy Ankit didn't like that answer at all, I started laughing at her. "Pfft, that's lame. My favorite word's 'Ankit' followed by 'awesome' and 'supernova' and 'galaxy' and 'glycerin' and..." 

Ten-year-old Ankit,(who had crazy high self-esteem btw) also didn't realize ankit technically wasn't an English word. Again, looking back over past experiences and changing your mind as realization dawns upon you is a cliche as old as the day is long, but again, Ankit is now a parody of himself.
I agree with my mum. 
Simply because, well, despite having done a strangely high number of bizarro activities that give me adrenaline rushes (most of which end with me almost getting very hurt), the feeling of being in love with you trumps all that.
Oxytocin>Adrenaline.
Oh my days, looks like I'll have to replace the blog's name from Epic Epinephrine to Osm Oxytocin.

----------------------------------------

Life's fun with you around.

I didn't think it was possible, especially after being stuck for over a year at home that I could wake up in the morning and not be exhausted. I switched from groaning and signing into class from my phone and promptly passing out, to grinning like a schoolboy at some cute text you'd have sent the night before or early in the morning. 
To speak nothing of the voice note that comes around the time of breakfast, usually when I'm back from my morning run. 
You're something else.

The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.

Life's good with you around.
I remember being 14 years old and singing two songs by this 80s band called Foreigner. One of them you've already heard of, called "Waiting for a girl like you" and this other song called "I wanna know what love is". 
I only sing one of these now. You've taught me how to love. you've made me realize how much a person can love someone.
Being truly in love opens this whole new side to you that you don't quite expect. It's nice. It's refreshing and no matter how much things get repetitive you do not care because you're so in love the only thing you really focus on is that you're with them. 
Or in this case, me with you. 

I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met
It's like this missing variable that's been added to the equation that is my life. Everything just makes so much more sense now. 

To compensate for my lack of literary expertise in writing love letters (you're better at them as well oh for crying out loud. Not that I mind losing to you baby:*) I've decided to cram in romantic quotes from scores of movies of which some I've seen, and some I saw compilations on YouTube.

You want the moon? Just say the word, and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.

This is my feeble attempt at making a reel-styled landscape video. As you can see it is clearly not my thing and certainly not something to be shot and made in two hours.
I really can't say anything I haven't told you yet anymore, you're as beautiful as the moonlight on a placid lake and as smart as Senna navigating his way through a trafficky mess of a grid lineup. 
Analogies aren't my thing. You are.
I love you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MBP086qMgyXUaKd8lSE-vi9NlxT92-zu/view?usp=sharing
Surgeon General's Warning: Do not dump me.

please

I am here and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful. I can see it. This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder.

Race you to the finish line, 
Ankit 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts